Monday, July 15, 2013

Posting

thanks to all of you that post or comment, whether directly to me or via the blog.  i enjoy hearing from all of you.  makes me smile, usually.  it's good to hear from friends.

i know some of you don't want to sign into google+, and that's cool, even if you are paranoid bastards (that would not apply to you, jeff.  though that is the least of your worries, believe me.).  and many of you are like me and just don't like to make public comments.  i do get texts and i do get emails, so you can always reach me that way.   just use the gmail address:  grichters@gmail.com.

my various systems do not let me reply to your comments on the blog site, for some reason.  so that is why you don't see any responses from me.  but i am reading them and enjoying them.  even yours, roy.

No comments:

Post a Comment